Sunday, May 15, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

I have just received the coveted “Versatile Blogger Award”.  I know, you had just commented to your friends that I was long overdue this award.  I thank you (my eight blog followers)!  And I especially thank the talented A.M. Supinger who writes the excellent blog http://innerowlet.blogspot.com for bequeathing this award to me.  Sniff 

With the accolades of this award comes my duty to my fans.  I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself.  So many fascinating things, so few numbers that make up 7.  I’ll do my best to astound you.

1.        I met my husband on spring break during college.  Really!
2.       I’ve had two dogs named after alcohol (Stoli and Bacardi).
3.       I wrote a poem my senior year in high school that’s in the yearbook.
4.       I performed (a really bad) rap as my speech to be elected student council VP.  It worked.
5.       I received my orange belt in Tai Kwon Do.
6.       I have found myself reading up to 5 books at a time (they’re in different rooms of the house).
7.       I know my college fight song by heart.
I now have the honor of selecting five wonderful, talented individuals that I’ve recently come across in the blogosphere to receive the “Versatile Blogger Award”.  And the winners are:

Oh, wait, that’s only four!!!  The other blogs that I have learned about have already won this prestigious award.  In fact, as the last blog I am to choose, I choose yours, dear reader.  Please leave a comment and include your blog address so that I can find many more wonderful bloggers in the blogosphere.  Thank you again!

3 comments:

Precy Larkins said...

Congrats on your award, Kellie! =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award. I'll see what I can do to about answering those questions on my own!

Hugs and thanks so much for passing the award on to me.

Jennifer Merritt said...

Congrats Kellie and thanks for passing the award on to me!